Posted by : Unknown Sunday, April 6, 2014
Tag :, Tag :, Tag :


A possible plot of the upcoming Winx Club movie has been leaked, check it out below!


The Trix seem to be back, and they're bringing Tritannus and Politea along with them. I'm not sure that's a good idea, girls. We all know what happened when you decided to team up with Tritannus. And I wouldn't trust Politea either. But who knows, right?

Anyways, I can't wait for this movie. It will be the first Winx Club production after the Nickelodeon era and I'd LOVE to see this show go back to its previous glory. Rainbow, don't fail me now!



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Vote for us!

Contributors

Magix Daily. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Magix Daily -Sao v2- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -