Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, July 1, 2014


Hello dear fans,
It's been a while since I last posted, and I want to apologize for that. My academic life has been taking away lots of my free time, so I stopped having time to search for news and updating this blog. However, my exams will be over soon, so I'll be able to post again!

On top of that, and to prevent this kind of things to happen again, I decided to open 2 author spots for the blog. If you're interested in joining my team, please fill in this form.

Applications will be judged based on your age, quality of the content in your YouTube channel (in case you have one), reasons why you want to join the blog and use of English.

I will close the form on July 6 (this Friday), so hurry up! Results will be published here on the blog, on Saturday, July 7. I'll be waiting for your application!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Vote for us!

Contributors

Magix Daily. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Magix Daily -Sao v2- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -