Posted by : Unknown Saturday, July 5, 2014


The application form has been closed and all entries have been analysed! To all 31 of you who sent in their applications, thank you so much for your participation. I had no idea so many people were aware that this blog exists, so I'm still feeling a little overwhelmed.

But on to the important part, the results!
Everyone welcome MagicBelievers and TheWinxXOXOWorld, as they are the newest members of the Magix Daily staff! Congratulations to both of you, I'm looking forward to working with you guys!

To the 29 of you who didn't make it, I'm really sorry. But don't give up! I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for you guys to join this or any other blog. Don't lose hope!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Vote for us!

Contributors

Magix Daily. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Magix Daily -Sao v2- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -